Ok...I can't even get past the title without being able to remember whether losing has one "o" or two. Two days ago I put the minced garlic away in the utensil drawer. Today I found pepper in the silverware drawer (I must’ve put it there last night when I was cleaning up from dinner.) Monday I accidentally put the laundry detergent in the fabric softener place in the wash machine. Then I stood puzzling for a few minutes trying to figure out if I should run the load on rinse and spin, run it twice, or somehow try to scoop the gooey liquid out of its misbegotten cup. I am losing my mind. I really am. (And I’m still hoping I’m spelling “losing” correct (or is that correctly??)!
I guess this is as good a place as any to let you all know about the pregnancy update on the sidebar of my blog. Check out all the scoop for baby Schoeb right there. Oh, and please take this as an official advanced apology for the plans, birthdays, anniversaries, and other due congratulations I am sure to miss over the next nine months. We’re just not functioning on all cylinders over here. (but fear not, Becky—I will make your wedding!)
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so funny; the first indication I had of my pregnancy with Elliott was finding the garlic salt in my purse; only I put it there on purpose because I needed to eat garlic on EVERYTHING.
People sure did leave me alone. Hmmm. Wonder why that was?
mindy if you need to remember something, call me.. you know how i am about that... i never seem to forget anything. (its not as great as it sounds...)
just pretend you are putting the garlic in the wrong place to shake things up a bit...
Huh? So that is why I forget things all the time...I am perpetually pregnant. According to my belly, I must be stuck in the fourth month. Hee Hee!
I believe nausea ad nauseum may have something to do with your lack of concentration. :-) I don't know about you, but after that horrible I-would-rather-give-birth-without-an-epidural first trimester, I always felt glad I didn't do something more drastic than misplace the garlic.
Post a Comment