Monday, August 29, 2005

24 weeks Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Lookin' Good Lil' Momma!

kelli said...

You look Fabulous!!

Felecia said...

You look so radiant! Gives me the warm fuzzies seeing you like that! (I always loved being pregnant, so I love to see others smiling as big as their belly's!)

Misty said...

this is quite insane. i just saw you what? thursday??? and look, has your son doubled in size since then or am i just so naive not to notice???
I can't believe how close it is until your little boy is here!

Misty said...

this is quite insane. i just saw you what? thursday??? and look, has your son doubled in size since then or am i just so naive not to notice???
I can't believe how close it is until your little boy is here!

Mandi said...

Those pictures are so beautiful!!!!

eyes_only4him said...

you look wonderful..and yes..all baby..lol