OOps! This really should read -2005. Call it pregnancy brain or whatever. I was going to change it back, but, long story short, that means I would've had to re-do the whole thing and, I just don't have the energy!
(you better start calling it "motherhood brain"!... I didn't even notice the 2004/2005 oopps!)
Seems like only a moment ago when I was sitting in Aunti Teenie's kitchen chasing around my little toddler named Elliott and peppering you with questions related to your new pregnancy.
Memories. Sometimes I wish I could clench those moments in my sweaty little fists to keep them forever present. (But I suppose there's not much room in a sweaty little fist for newcomers, is there?)
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
4 comments:
wow...truly incredible... i can't even believe it...
what a beautiful little girl you have!
OOps! This really should read -2005. Call it pregnancy brain or whatever. I was going to change it back, but, long story short, that means I would've had to re-do the whole thing and, I just don't have the energy!
(you better start calling it "motherhood brain"!... I didn't even notice the 2004/2005 oopps!)
Seems like only a moment ago when I was sitting in Aunti Teenie's kitchen chasing around my little toddler named Elliott and peppering you with questions related to your new pregnancy.
Memories. Sometimes I wish I could clench those moments in my sweaty little fists to keep them forever present. (But I suppose there's not much room in a sweaty little fist for newcomers, is there?)
OK, I'm crying now. I miss you guys and we can't wait to get there and have the chance o join in the family fun :)
Post a Comment