Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just Coincidence

So I realized that I put my big 'ol belly pictures right above the title that says "Oh to be an Elephant".


Yeah


not really meaning it that way, although I do feel a bit "elephantish"
I had my check up and all is well. Little Baby Schoeb is lying transverse at the moment (horizontal across my belly), but my OB says as long as he's still as active as he is ( to which I scoffed), he'll probably flip when he's ready. She also said I am at risk to deliver early because of some symptoms I've been having coupled with the fact that Evy was early. But it's nothing out of the ordinary. I'm under no restrictions or anything, I'm just into the "every 2 week appointment" phase and they'll keep an eye on me. And I'm not trying to jinx anything, but let's just say I wouldn't complain to have a baby the beginning of December. :o)
Other than that all is well. I'm ordering some baby stuff and getting things organized. Evy's getting excited and deciding all she wants her "little brother" to have for Christmas (what *ahem* generosity she displays insisting the baby would love the latest princess dress up cabnet). She had no problem giving over her play room and is eagerly anticipating Daddy finishing the basement for all her toys (and for Auntie Lib!).
We're all settling in to the colder weather and I'm realizing how few clothes my daughter actually has for winter. When did she grow to be so tall? The last plants from my garden will be pulled up this weekend. Does anyone know if I should chop down all my strawberry plants? (Kelly? Kelli?) Ok, I'm off to cuddle up with my daughter and watch Peter Pan.

2 comments:

Felecia said...

I commented under that "elephant" picture that it was my favorite.
(Would you believe I erased a portion of my comment prior to posting that had to do with its proximity to the elephant title?) I just couldn't be the one who pointed that out - especially becasue that picture is really my all time favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about when to pull up plants. We still have some tomato plants with green tomatoes on them. We haven't had any frost yet, in fact it's 60 degrees today, which is quite warm for October here in the Northwest...so I don't even know how much longer we'll have tomatoes. So do I just let them keep growing until the frost hits or what?
Your little one sounds so sweet and giving, especially wanting her little brother to have the princess dress up cabinet. Now that's love...LOL