
So, here is the image
for good 'ol
North St. Paul:

and here's the court
house in the town
where I live now.

K...this is a "mindy" image
(I'm sparing you all
the other pictures of
Mindys in the world.
Who knew there were so many of us really?!)

Here's my Gram's name
Her name is Marlene.
Who knew she was so....
dramatic!
Favorite food:

Chocolate
Favorite drink:

OK, I know this one
is a bit silly, but I'm
TOTALLY CRAVING
fountain pop this
pregnancy. So here's my
current favorite drink. :o)
I can't pick an all time favorite song...it's just too hard.
Here is a really, really goodone though:
Benny Goodman
Sing, sing sing.
Favoite smell....another really hard one.
I'll just take the first image:I picked "Nature" or
"Autumn"
So there you have it. I can't beleive I just did this instead of taking a nap!!!

1 comment:
hey!i couldn't get this to work, but for misty i, too, was a japanamation character. (from poke'mon.... ash's best friend is misty...)
oh, the thrill of it all.
Post a Comment