A roma tomato he found on the ground and mauled with his baby fingers and gums
A bit of paper from a gap Sweatshirt
Dog food
A bead from a necklace
grass
sand
more dog food
and the entire contents from this mornings dustpan.
100% boy!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL!! And can you believe that he'll live????
The ENTIRE contents of the dustpan? Did you leave hin unattended for a long period???? EWWWWW!!!
I had to call poison control three times before Sam was 2. He inhaled gasoline, ate 1/2 a tube of toothpaste and swallowed a bottle of children's tylenol. No, I'm not a horrible mom, it was just freakish timing on all of them.
It's a wonder they survive, eh?
Noah has been my...er... Eccentric Cuisine Connoisseur (a/k/a He's eaten what seems like a lb of boxelder bugs!)
Why the fascination with bugs, anyway?
who needs fine dining when you have the contents of the home at fingers reach?
maybe that's why kids and restuarants don't get along???
hmmmm, I wonder ;)
How's October going around your house?
Can't wait to hear what's happening around your house.
Post a Comment