It's so true. I have said on many occasion that having kids is like having my heart walking around outside my body. When they do great things, my heart feels great, when someone has hurt them, I feel as though my own heart has been stomped on. What sweet pictures of your big girl.
Wow, I feel speechless I wanted to cry because I know that soon our day is coming when Adalai walks through those doors to school and I don't think my heart will be as brave as yours was
I'm listening to a song right now ("I want to make much of you Jesus..." I don't know who it's by, SCC?) regardless the beat was perfect to the changing of the pics. What a cool moment. I almost cried. She's a little person now. Wow. Miss you!
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
7 comments:
This is so great! I have been checking and checking to see if you had posted pictures. So did you cry????
i cried unconcolably on Gen's first day of kindergarten...
sooo... how's it going? (and how creepy is the quiet school on friday afternoons???)
It's so true. I have said on many occasion that having kids is like having my heart walking around outside my body. When they do great things, my heart feels great, when someone has hurt them, I feel as though my own heart has been stomped on. What sweet pictures of your big girl.
Wow, I feel speechless
I wanted to cry because I know that soon our day is coming when Adalai walks through those doors to school and I don't think my heart will be as brave as yours was
Way to go Evy!!
PS: such a cute uniform, btw, very stylish ;)
Those are precious. I love that!!! I have to say I teared up looking at the pictures. What a sweetheart she is!
I'm listening to a song right now ("I want to make much of you Jesus..." I don't know who it's by, SCC?) regardless the beat was perfect to the changing of the pics. What a cool moment. I almost cried. She's a little person now. Wow. Miss you!
Elliott watched it with me and would like you to know how cute he thought that was - in fact, he would be typing it himself but it's his bedtime:)
What a wonderful tribute to the little blonde girl with the big blue eyes. She really is something, isn't she?
Congrats!
Post a Comment