I was tucking Evy into bed tonight and we were talking about forgiveness. I told her we can forgive people even if they don't say they're sorry. She said she didn't understand, so I told her a story about how sometimes when somebody cuts me off in traffic I get mad at them. They don't say they're sorry to me, but I can still tell God I forgive them, and then I don't feel mad about it anymore.
She gave me a funny look and told me I should tell her again. She didn't quite hear me because her ears are too small.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
great excuse evy! i'm going to try that one next time. "sorry honey, i didn't quite hear you. my ears are too small."
If only that were true you wouldn't have to spell words all the time. I do think Rachel is on to something though...
Adorable. Sounds like she's really onto something there!
Me too, Evy..me too
Post a Comment