Saturday we were at the Minney's watching football (ok, I wasn't so much watching). And Henry stood up and took 12 steps. He's gaining confidence every day. I think he'll definitly be a walker by Christmas!
In other news, We're off on an inter-continental adventure. Our family leaves Friday for a 10 day missions trip to Costa Rica. So as you're making yourself a leftover turkey sandwich think of the Schoebs and pray for us! I'll try to update my blog once while we're there if I can.
Until then, Adios!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Henry never knew his first steps would take him so far, huh? Congrats on your adventure; we'll be thinking of you forsure.
I read your blurb about patience (or your lack thereof.) If I had any to share, I sure would. Do mother's with kids close in age feel pulled like taffy too? Soak in a soapy bubble bath and let me know if any ideas occur, okay?
Take care, happy travels and of course, happy Thanksgiving Cuz!
Post a Comment