Monday, January 8, 2007

That's me!

Just so you all know, I'm Evy's number one lover. She tells me every day.
The other day she fell into tears claiming: "I know you keep it a secret, but you love Henry better than me."
If you ask Henry, I'm not momma, I'm "AAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHH"(but then again, so is everyone.). I'm not sure he knows completely what to do with me since I am no longer the "milk maid" I once was.
I have receintly had a bout as the Holiday Banshee, but I think that's passing.
And I'm a *gulp* runner. Though I do still dispise it (mostly), I've been running 2 miles (It's true!) about 4 days a week. What sort of craziness is that?!?!
I'm also disorganized, sloppy, doesn't-clean-her-upstairs-or-do-her-laundry woman.
It seems this new year has many new identities waiting for me.
I think my favorite is "the number one lover" :o)

6 comments:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I always thought Mom secretly loved you more too. I guess that's something that us oldest girls have in common ;)

Good luck with all your new identities. Any of the secret identities :)

Felecia said...

I like the whole bit about doesn't-clean-her-upstairs-or-do-her-laundry woman. Would you mind if I incorporated it into my new year resolution? It sounds easier than running...

True_Floridian Momma said...

LoL, I had a chuckle at Libby's response, because as an older child I can relate.
I would take #1 lover over milk maid any day of the week. Runner would be my close second.

glad for the update

Rachel said...

you forgot reader-of-really-great-books, thespian-extrodinaire, and photographer-of-phenomenal-and-inspiring-photos

kelli said...

Mindy, it is good to hear your voice narrated in my head.

Misty said...

can i join the doesn't-clean-her-upstairs-or-do-her-laundry club??? (even though most of my house is upstairs???