Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Guy

I can't believe my little man is TWO! It seems to have flown by so fast. I have to make a little disclaimer before I show you pictures of his party... it's a Veggietales theme.
I know.
I despise character parties, but Henry is a big addict of his buddies Bob and L-l-l-l-bob(that would be Larry). So, at Jayson's request, we pulled out the stops for a very Veggie-tastic birthday. And I must admit, Henry loved it.
So sit back and enjoy a few shots of the revelry in no particular order. :o)

1 comment:

Misty said...

WOW! I forget how fast they grow up, at this age! Henry looks incredibly older than four months ago! What a little man...

i loved your facial expression, min, in the photo with you, HOS and Jayson. The perfect look for a mom who is throwing a character party while detesting them... :)