OK, I just had to post this because it's cracking me up!
It's true.
I was a New Kids fan.
yup.
A BIG FAN. (read no square inch of wall showing for all the posters in my bedroom. Life. Size. Posters.)
so Mrs. Hawk has been writing about the reunion tour of this first ever of all "boy bands" and I've been curious. Not to go, mind you, but to peek. You know, see if any of them have gotten fat, bald or wierd looking, what the heck grown men are doing calling themselves "new" and "kids"... and I came across this picture:

Yes, fans, that would be the "Hangin' Tough" dance.
Can I hear an "uh-O Oh Oh Oh???"
What would posses them to do this? Hasn't this ship sailed? Can 45 year olds still do this and be taken seriously? Had Donnie finally had enough of living in his little brother's shadow? It's like watching a car crash....I can't seem to look away.

5 comments:
looks more like hangin rough.
oh, it's bad. it's real bad.
i know so many (women) excited for this reunion. Genny has grown up thinking Donnie Wahlburg was my first husband. Heck, Rabekah said she was mine and Donnie's love child (note, I was apparently an 11 year old mother. Ouch)
But, in all honesty- if they actually came to Boise- I'd go. If for no other reason than to full fill that 13 year old girl's prayer request of long ago...
Mindy.
You are coming to MN on October 21st.
Why?
To go to their concert with me!
PS) I recorded their appearance on the Today show...simply hysterical!
They got the right stuff baby!!
I was actually blessed with escorting my 13 year old cousin to see this concert.
Their ship had sailed then I'm afraid.
I keep telling Abi this will be the Jonas Brothers some day.
Dare I admit that I also was a "blockhead". I think I still have my big button of Joe McIntyre also Jon Knight was always my love. I can remember being a 12 year old planning to attend Boston College just to live closer. Did you know that have a Detroit show in October? At the Palace nonetheless....
Post a Comment