OK, I warned her. I gave ample time. Now it's time to make good on my threat to my sister.
"Post pictures of the birthday" I said. Silence. "If you don't, I will!" Nothing.
So I am!!
Because I figure I'm the Auntie. Surly that gives me bragging rights as well. :o)
Here's the man of the Hour. My freshly two year old nephew Mac.
He's just checking to make sure the cake is up to standard. (or is he practicing pillaging...it is a pirate party afterall)
My Pirate Sister
The entire pirate family.
Mac enjoying his Jumpy Castle (Moonwalk?)
The Pirates bringing in their loot.
Enjoying the pirate cake birthday morning.
My Pirates.
Ahoy Mateys!

3 comments:
I'm missing the Cleggs!!!
Please tell me your Pirate Sister has the book "How I Became a Pirate" for Mac. That party looks too fun.
Sorry I didn't get to post b-day pictures. I have updated my blog with a few non-birthday photos. Good thing Mac has a wonderful Aunt Min!!!! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment