Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Hit the Jackpot!!

forgive the pun, but in May I welcomed my new little nephew "Cash" into our family.
Cassius Apollo Clegg---

KIDDING!!!
(but if Jayson got his vote that's what the poor little guy would've ended up with!)

Cassius Caden Clegg
entered the world and I got to be there!
It was a bit early and unexpected, but because of my wonderful Super-Schoeb-of-a-husband I was able to jet of to Minneapolis while Jayson coordinated the homefront. (I know. He's awesome.--and handsome too!)
I even made it to the hospital in plenty of time to offer encouragment and wittness another Clegg born to happy, beautiful Mamma and Pappa.
It was a sweet, wonderful trip where I got to be solely Aunt Min for a few days.
(the Auntie gig is a good one let me tell you! I'll be the official playmate/baby holder any time!!!)

I'll post a pic of the sweetie as soon as I get some clearance from his mom and Pop!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Hey - you missed a key point here, that your beautiful, witty (and preggers friend) picked you up at the airport. :)