Two nights ago as I was tucking her into bed Evy asked me if I would wake up in the morning and read her a story. I told her I would. She held out her pinkie and said, "Winkie".
"What?" I asked puzzled as she waved her little finger around.
"Do you Winkie cross mom?"
"What?" I asked, "Pinkie? Do you mean pinkie?" I said eyeing the finger.
"Yeah, Pinkie cross that you will."
"OOOOhhhhh," the lightbulb went on, "Pinkie swear."
So for the last couple of days we've been pinkie swearing about alot around here.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you winkie cross that we'll get together real soon?
Winkie Cross... that's so cute. Noah and I pinky swear a lot; whenever he is naughty, I crouch down, tell him what's what, then have him pinky swear he won't do it anymore. For some reason, it seems to ensure good behavior when he pinky swears?!
Post a Comment