Tonight I hid three loads of unfolded laundry down the basement.
I had every intention of folding while I watched "Lost" on TiVo.
But I couldn't find the remomte.
I looked for the remote for about 15 minutes while I moved piles of toys from one side of the room to the other....kind of quazi cleaning, I guess.
I couldn't find the remote, so I headed back up stairs.
I left the laundry there.
On purpose.
Do you think it will just fold itself down there?
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It just might, I'm still waiting for my laundry fairy to show up! LOST was SOOOO good......ahhhhhh!
If it does let me know because I'm bringing some loads over!!
Let me know if the laundry does fold itself at your home. If indeed it does happen, I'm SO buying YOUR house - what a FAB basement you must have :)
At least you hide it. I just plop mine on my favorite chair in the family home and hope that it folds itself. Actually, what I'm really doing is hoping my mother in law will stop by...it's not possible for her to see a pile of laundry and not fold it...she is my laundry fairy. You want that pile gone, invite Alice over for lunch.
Oh Mindy, please come to our LOST party on Wednesday! Bring Jayson too. I will even fold your laundry for you!
You know how sometimes after an engaging phone conversation, you look around and wonder "did I really just dust the entire house?"
Maybe you should give me a buzz, we'll get caught up in mindless chatter and that laundry really will fold itself!
Post a Comment